One Community Health, your nonprofit community health center in Sacramento.
One Community Health is a private, nonprofit community health center serving the greater Sacramento area. Our team of compassionate and highly educated professionals use a medical home model of care, including preventive care, routine checkups, immunizations, and management of acute and chronic illnesses.
After nearly three decades, our passion and values have not changed from our founding day. If someone were to ask us why we do this work, our answer remains the same. Healthcare isn’t a privilege; it is a human right. Everyone must have the opportunity to achieve optimal health. Then as now, we’ve made it our job to help individuals and the community lower the barrier to wellness. As we continue to grow as One Community Health, our focus remains on bringing people together through greater access, better facilities, comprehensive services, and compassionate care. The diversity of our community is what makes us strong, and—together—we are One Community Health.
At One Community Health, we value care:
• Leadership with integrity in a culturally sensitive environment
• Empowered individuals who feel ownership for their health
• Social responsibility and community awareness, especially of HIV/AIDS
• Justice, equity, diversity through guaranteed access to services and research advances
• Compassion, hospitality and inclusiveness
• Collaboration and partnering to maximize resources