Join the One Community Health team and help make a difference in the lives of others.
One Community Health is a private, nonprofit community health center serving the greater Sacramento area. We believe healthcare isn’t a privilege; it’s a human right. Everyone should have the opportunity to achieve optimal health.
One Community Health has a generous benefits plan that is comparable to large healthcare institutions and other nonprofits in the area.
We offer a choice between two carriers: Blue Shield and Kaiser Permanente. One Community Health pays about 90% of the Employee only premium and pays 75% of the costs for dependents or partners/spouses.
Two Dental plans offered through Delta Dental: PPO and DHMO. DHMO is paid in full by employer (employee only) and VSP Vision Insurance paid in full by employer (employee only).
Company Paid Life
AD&D and LTD offered through Unum. One times annual salary paid in full by employer (LIFE and AD&D). LTD is 60% annual salary paid in full by employer after 90 days.
Flexible Spending Plan (before-tax savings plans)
Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
Up to 4% employer match at 90 days of employment. Administrative fees and administration of plan managed and paid for by employer.
Robust PTO, Sick Time, & Paid Holidays Plan
- We are an eligible NHSC (National Health Service Core) approved loan repayment site and have an HPSA score of 16 Primary Care, 17 Dental, 17 Behavioral Health.
- Potential for Relocation Reimbursement
- Educational and Language Stipends: higher level of education or secondary languages
- Professional dues and/or licensure fees paid by organization as it relates to the position
- Professional training and/or conference/travel fees paid by organization
- Opportunity for annual merit increase and pay for performance if annual performance goals met
- Community Events and Involvement
- Opportunities to help with state and national level advocacy