Join the One Community Health team and help make a difference in the lives of others.
One Community Health is a private, nonprofit community health center serving the greater Sacramento area. We believe healthcare isn’t a privilege; it’s a human right. Everyone should have the opportunity to achieve optimal health.
One Community Health has a robust and generous benefits package that is comparable to large healthcare institutions and other nonprofits in the area.
We offer a choice between three carriers: Sutter Health Plus, Western Health Advantage and Kaiser Permanente. One Community Health covers about 90% of the Employee only premium and also covers 75% of the costs for dependents and/or partners/spouses.
Two Dental plans offered through Delta Dental: PPO and DHMO. DHMO is paid in full by employer (employee only) and VSP Vision Insurance paid in full by employer (employee only).
Company Paid Life InsuranceLife, AD&D and LTD offered through Unum. One times annual salary up to a maximum of $100,000 paid in full by employer (LIFE and AD&D). LTD is 60% pre-disability earnings paid in full by employer after 90 days.
Flexible Spending Plan (before-tax savings plans)
We offer two flexible spending plans through Basic Pacific: Medical and Dependent Care.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We also have two EAPs paid for in full by One Community Health: Magellan and UNUM. Consultation services are available for personal support, via telephone or limited in-person visits.
Supplemental Health (Telemedicine)
Optional telehealth hotline offered through Healthiest You.
Supplemental insurance policies offered through Aflac at employee expense.
Pet Insurance offered through Nationwide at a discounted price and at employee expense.
Up to 4% employer match on the 1st of the month following 3 months of employment. Administrative fees and administration of plan managed and paid for by employer.
Robust PTO, Sick Time, & Paid Holidays
- We are an eligible NHSC (National Health Service Core) approved loan repayment site and have an HPSA score of 16 Primary Care, 25 Dental, 14 Behavioral Health.
- Potential for Relocation Reimbursement
- Educational stipend offered for completion of higher level of education
- Language Stipend offered to Spanish-speakers for proven Spanish-speaking skills
- Professional dues and/or licensure fees paid by organization as it relates to the position
- Professional training and/or conference/travel fees paid by organization
- Opportunity for annual merit increase and pay for performance if annual performance goals met
- Community Events and Involvement
- Opportunities to help with state and national level advocacy