5 Tips for Eating Better
Making improvements to your diet doesn’t have to be hard. Here are a few simple tips you can try.
- Dear (Food) Diary: Keeping track of what you eat and when can help identify unhealthy eating patterns like late-night snacking.
- Portions Count: Measuring portions sizes will help you keep track of what you’re eating and make you familiar with what a standard serving size really is.
- What’s in Your Cup? Hopefully not sugary drinks! Reducing or removing sugary drinks from your diet means fewer calories and sugar.
- Try Something New: Challenge yourself to find new, healthy foods to try. Grains like quinoa and bulgur, and beans, vegetable, and fruits are ways to use less meat in your meals.
- Stay Hydrated: Water helps your digestion, regulates body temperature and can even help brain function.