At One Community Health, we are committed to helping people live healthier lives through high-quality, comprehensive health services.
When you visit us for medical care, we want you to feel welcomed and comfortable. We also want you to be a partner in your care. Our goal is for you to understand, to ask questions, and to be aware that you can work in partnership with the staff to make life choices that will lead to your improved health.
Insurance & Eligibility
One Community Health’s Eligibility staff helps patients and potential patients understand health insurance and eligibility requirements in order to obtain health insurance. We make sure patients understand how to obtain, as well as access, healthcare. We can help new patients enroll in insurance, re-enroll patients with existing insurance, and review options for any other programs patients might qualify for.
Eligibility Services at One Community Health
Assist in determining insurance eligibility for programs such as:
- Covered California
- OA-HIPP Program (Office of AIDS health insurance premium payment)
- SDI applications (State Disability Insurance)
- Sacramento County programs
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
How does Eligibility and Enrollment work?
Eligibility and enrollment services are now available and affordable to patients.
- One Community Health accepts most insurance plans, but if you or someone in your household is uninsured or underinsured, we can help screen you for eligibility and apply to receive public benefits for which you may be eligible.
- If you don’t qualify for insurance, One Community Health offers a Sliding Fee Scale for self-pay patients based on family size and income. One Community Health will never refuse care to anyone based on their ability to pay.
Do you need Health Insurance?
To find out if you or someone in your household is eligible for California public benefits click here to start an application now. You may also call one of our trained certified enrollment counselors by calling 916 443-3299