At One Community Health, we are committed to helping people live healthier lives through high-quality, comprehensive health services.
March 23, 2020
Our number one concern is your health and safety as well as the health and safety of our community.
The coronavirus, or COVID-19, is a top concern for all of us. We are all concerned about our families, our friends, and for everyone who has been afflicted with this virus. We are in constant contact with county, state and federal health officials and are following the latest guidelines from public health authorities. We are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our patients, physicians, staff, and the community.
We are offering phone visits with your healthcare provider or a covering provider to address your needs. During this phone visit, you will be able to get most of your healthcare needs addressed. Medications, labs can be managed in this phone consult. If labs need to be performed, you will either be asked to be seen in clinic with provider and/or just come in to have lab work done. Your provider may ask you to come in for a in person visit to support your care and needs.
You can schedule a phone visit by calling 916 443-3299 and request a PHONE CONSULT with your provider or an available provider.
IMPORTANT advice about in-person appointments at One Community Health:
To help protect you and your family from possible exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19), at this time we strongly recommend that if you or a family member:
- Have cough, cold or flu symptoms; or have been exposed to any ill contacts, please call 916 443-3299 for instructions. Our nurse in the Call Center can advise you on what to do next.
- Are scheduled for a routine check-up or physical and would like to delay until later in the year, please give us a call at 916 443-3299.
- Have an urgent issue, please consider scheduling a phone appointment instead of an in-person office visit. Please call 916 443-3299 to make an appointment. Our physicians will provide guidance for your health concern and make recommendations for next steps. If an in-person visit is needed or recommended, we will be able to assist you.
- As always, if you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
Did you know you can have your prescriptions delivered right to you? Save yourself a trip to the pharmacy. Call 916 914-6256 to set up home delivery for your prescriptions filled at One Community Health
Advice on staying healthy:
- Follow the instructions given by public health officials to shelter in place.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Alcohol hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We hope you stay well during this difficult time. If you do get sick, please call our 24/7 phone line at 916 443-3299. Thank you for trusting us to keep our families and communities safer.
Your Care Teams at One Community Health