At One Community Health, we are committed to helping people live healthier lives through high-quality, comprehensive health services.
When you visit us for medical care, we want you to feel welcomed and comfortable. We also want you to be a partner in your care. Our goal is for you to understand, to ask questions, and to be aware that you can work in partnership with the staff to make life choices that will lead to your improved health.
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 916 443-3299.
For emergencies and unexpected healthcare problems, we offer round-the-clock coverage. If you need to reach a healthcare provider after hours, please call 916 443-3299 and let them know you are from One Community Health. However, if you are experiencing a serious or life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
For Your First Appointment
When you come to One Community Health for your first appointment, please bring:
- A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you.
- Name, address, and telephone number of your previous providers, if applicable.
- Your insurance information, such as your Medicaid or Medi-Cal card, if you have one. If you don’t have insurance, we will help you find a plan that meets your needs.
- If you cannot find a plan, we have a sliding fee based on your income. Please bring proof of income—a pay stub or your last year’s taxes.
- Bring your pharmacy name, address, city, state and ZIP code for any prescriptions you may need filled.