Supported by state and Federal taxes, Medi-Cal is California’s Medicaid program. This is a public health insurance program which provides health care services for low-income individuals including families with children, seniors, persons with disabilities, foster care, pregnant women, and specific diseases.
په خبرونو ، راتلونکو پیښو کې د یوې ټولنې روغتیا په اړه کیسې سره تازه اوسئ ، د پوښتل شوي پوښتنو ځوابونه ترلاسه کړئ ، زموږ د ټولنې همکارانو سره اړیکه ونیسئ ، او فرصتونه چیک کړئ ترڅو زموږ لپاره د کار کولو وړاندیز وړاندې کړي.
میډی کال څه شی دی؟
Under the guidance of the California Department of Health Care Services, the Medi-Cal fee-for-service program aims to provide health care services to about 13 million beneficiaries.
میډی - کال currently provides a core set of health benefits, including doctor visits, hospital care, immunization, pregnancy-related services and nursing home care.
The Affordable Care Act ensures all Medi-Cal health plans offer what are known as Essential Health Benefits (EHB). These ten comprehensive services include the following categories:
- Outpatient (Ambulatory) services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and Newborn care
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services?
- Prescription Drugs
- Programs such as physical and occupational therapy (known as Rehabilitative & Habilitative Services) and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services & chronic disease management
- Children?s (Pediatric) services, including oral and vision care.
Eligibility and Enrollment
Qualification is based on your annual or yearly earnings. For example, a family of 2 would need to earn less than $23,792 to fall within the 138% poverty level. A family of 4 would have to earn less than $36,156, and so on.
You can also receive Medi-Cal if you are:
- 65 or older
- Under 21
- In a skilled nursing or intermediate care home
- On refugee status for a limited time, depending how long you have been in the United States
- A parent or caretaker relative of an age eligible child
- Have been screened for breast and/or cervical cancer (Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program)
You are also eligible for Medi-Cal if you are enrolled in one of the following programs:
- SSI / SSP
- CalWorks (AFDC)
- د کډوالو مرسته
- د فوسٹر پاملرنې یا اختصاصي مرستې پروګرام
Medi-Cal managed care provides high-quality, accessible, and cost-effective health care through managed care delivery systems.
Medi-Cal managed care contracts health care services through established networks of organized systems of care, which emphasize primary and preventive care.
په ساکرمینټو کې د میډی - کال چمتو کونکی
کله چې تاسو زموږ د روغتیا یو مرکز څخه لیدنه وکړئ ، موږ غواړو تاسو آرام احساس کړئ او ستاسو په پاملرنې کې شریک شئ.
Our team of medical specialists at One Community Health?including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, psychiatrists, behavioral health therapists, substance abuse counselors, clinical pharmacists, and nutritionists?want to help you make life choices that will lead to your improved health. We offer a full range of services to meet all your healthcare needs in Sacramento.