Our Comprehensive Health Care Services in Sacramento
One Community Health is committed to helping people live healthier lives through high-quality, comprehensive health services. When you visit our health center, we want you to feel comfortable and be a partner in your care. Our team of medical specialists—including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, psychiatrists, mental health therapists, substance abuse counselors, and nutritionists—want to help you make life choices that will lead to your improved health. We offer a full range of services to meet all your health care needs in one place.
Our High-Quality Health Services
- Primary Medical Care – Includes preventive care, routine checkups, immunizations and management of acute and chronic illnesses by providers.
- Dental Care – Includes a wide array of dentistry services by dentists and hygienists in our health centers.
- Pharmacy – Includes access to discounted prescription medications and individual consultations for medication therapy management and education.
- Mental Health Services – Includes outpatient counseling, psychiatric evaluations, ongoing medication management, behavioral health treatment and more for adults and adolescents in an integrated model alongside our medical services.
- Substance Abuse Treatment Services – Includes initial screening and assessment, intensive outpatient treatment, group/individual treatment, detoxification services by referral and co-occurring treatment services for people who have mental health issues as well.
- Nutrition Education – In addition to high-quality medical, dental and behavioral health services, our patients can meet with our Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), to learn about healthy eating or work on your diabetes management. You can also join a variety of nutrition-related classes or receive information about community food resources.
- HIV Care – Includes comprehensive HIV treatment with planning, coordination and follow-up by a trained medical expert.
- HIV/STD Testing – Includes walk-in or by appointment HIV/STD testing services available Monday–Thursday, 8 AM–7 PM; Friday, 8 AM–6 PM; and Saturday, 9 AM–5 PM.