One Community Health is committed to helping people live healthier lives through high-quality, comprehensive health services.
When you visit one of our health centers, we want you to feel comfortable and to be a partner in your care.
Our team of medical specialists—including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, psychiatrists, behavioral health therapists, substance abuse counselors, clinical pharmacists, and nutritionists—want to help you make life choices that will lead to your improved health. We offer a full range of services to meet all your healthcare needs.
One Community Health runs a full-service, onsite retail pharmacy at our Midtown Campus. Our pharmacy team provides the expertise, tools and advice you need to help you understand how best to take your medications and manage your prescriptions.
The Pharmacy at One Community Health – Pharmacy Services
- Prescription coordination with your medical care team
- Clinical pharmacists available onsite to discuss and monitor various conditions such as pain management, diabetes, hypertension and hepatitis C
- Options for automatic refills of reoccurring prescriptions
- Help navigating patient assistance plans
- Prescriptions shipped for free
- Refill Pro app to order refills and check the status any time of the day
- Specialty medications in stock
- Text message notification when your medication is ready to be picked up
The Pharmacy at One Community Health – Free Medication Delivery
Same Day Delivery
The Pharmacy at One Community Health offers same day medication delivery to most zip codes in the greater Sacramento area. Use the RefillPro app to order, track and refill medication easily. RefillPro lets you order and receive your medications on the same day in most Sacramento zip codes.
FedEx Ground Delivery Area
The Pharmacy at One Community Health uses FedEx Ground to deliver medication in certain zip codes. Use the RefillPro app to order, track and refill medication easily. RefillPro lets you order and schedule medication delivery with FedEx Ground in the zip codes below. Please allow 2-3 days for medication delivery in these areas.