For Your First Appointment
When you come to One Community Health for your first appointment, please bring:
- A list of your current medications and dosages. You may bring the bottles or containers with you.
- Name, address, and telephone number of your previous providers, if applicable.
- Your insurance information, such as your Medicaid or Medi-Cal card, if you have one. If you don’t have insurance, we will help you find a plan that meets your needs.
- If you cannot find a plan, we have a sliding fee based on your income. Please bring proof of income—a pay stub or your last year’s taxes.
- Bring your pharmacy name, address, city, state and ZIP code for any prescriptions you may need filled.